Halo 4 bits
Following is a collection of tidbits found or discovered related to Halo 4 fiction, through bulletins, videos, promotional material, etc.
- Priority Transmissions
- Forerunner Symbols - hidden symbols spelling a sequence of characters with dots in their header, used unlockable HaloWaypoint.com content and in-game assets
- #EVILAWAKENS - a promotional campaign partnering with community websites, in which videos were released containing the inverted Didact glyph and a number at the end, resulting in a place, date and time for a London, UK launch event: at the Tower Bridge (event photos)
- Completed sequence: 05 11 20 12 / 51° 30' 20" N, 0° 4' 31" W / (time)
Five communications were discovered scattered within Waypoint bulletins leading up to the release of Halo 4, codenamed Eleventh Hour. These are communications between "Codename Surgeon" and "Codename Coalmine", outlining the state of the Covenant war.
Based on the Forerunner character set used on HaloWaypoint.com "Classified" code entry page, characters have been discovered embedded in various media releases, as well as in-game content.
- Sequences are identified by a set of dots and spaces in each piece header. Entering these codes unlocks various Halo universe intel, extra content, and downloadable assets such as avatar awards.
- Full analysis and sequence archives here: Halo 4 Forerunner Sequences
- Forum/IRC dialogues of various Section 3 ops and AIs archived here: Halo 4 SecOp Dialogue
A series of community-released videos are released containing the Didact symbol in natural environments, followed by a number at the very end.
|Glacier: 05||Butterfly: 11||Hoover Dam: 20||Chase: 12|
|Building: 51° 30' 20" N||Stonehenge: 0° 4' 31" W||Big Ben: 20:00||Location: Tower Bridge (London, UK)|