Halo 4 bits
Following is a collection of tidbits found or discovered related to Halo 4 fiction, through bulletins, videos, promotional material, etc.
- Priority Transmissions
- Completed sequence: 05 11 20 12 / 51° 30' 20" N, 0° 4' 31" W / (time)
- Forerunner Symbols - hidden symbols spelling a sequence of characters with dots in their header, used unlockable HaloWaypoint.com content and in-game assets
- #EVILAWAKENS - a promotional campaign partnering with community websites, in which videos were released containing the inverted Didact glyph and a number at the end, resulting in a place, date and time for a London, UK launch event: at the Tower Bridge (event photos)
Five communications were discovered scattered within Waypoint bulletins leading up to the release of Halo 4, codenamed Eleventh Hour. These are communications between "Codename Surgeon" and "Codename Coalmine", outlining the state of the Covenant war.
Based on the Forerunner character set used on Halo Waypoint, characters have been discovered embedded in various media releases, as well as in-game content.
- Sequences are identified by a set of dots and spaces in each piece header.
A series of community-released videos are released containing the Didact symbol in natural environments, followed by a number at the very end.
|Glacier: 05||Butterfly: 11||Hoover Dam: 20||Chase: 12|
|Building: 51° 30' 20" N||Stonehenge: 0° 4' 31" W||Location: Tower Bridge (London, UK)|
- In completion, this reveals an event taking place on Nov 5, 2012 at the Tower Bridge, London.