Revision as of 01:02, 10 August 2007 by Thebruce
- The video itself is found by clicking on a symbol on the rotating Forerunner entity in Server 04
- Accompanying the video is a text transcript file also served by the rotating Forerunner entity
Below is a 'scene' by scene analysis of the video...
- The video itself can be download as the raw FLV
- Note the scrolling binary in the footer (translated below)
- Note the frame by frame appearance of DNA sequences. 899 frames each contain a 10 nucleotide sequence.
- The first 20 sets of sequences are:
- GGGTTGAGGG GTTTTGGGGG TTTGCGGGGT TGCGAGGTGG CGAGTTGGGG AGTATGGGCT GCTTTATCGG TTTGGCGGAG TGGTGGAGCG GTGGGGCGCA GGGAAGCACG GAAAGACGGA AAGGTGGACG GGTGCACGCG TGCAGGCGGG CAGGGGGGCC GCCTAGGGAC CTAGAGACGA AGAGGCGAGG AGGTGAGGGT
- Note the slowly increasing numeric counter in the middle - its purpose is unknown (as is the soundwave to the right of the middle)
(The red background below was used just in case translucent foreground detail might get lost on a black or white background)