- Other StarImages (combined): 1/2/3/4
- When combined, the stars next to the central glyph spell "The Artifact Location", a discovery found after Server 04
- Discovered in Server 02, July 10
- Accompanying the .jpg files in Photoshop were four guidelines (blue lines used to line up shapes with the ruler in Photoshop) sectioning off a rectangle of the image. The vertical lines were at x=???px and x=???px. The horizontal lines were at y=???px and y=???px.
- The glyph depicted here is akin to the one on the back of Server 02 as well as on one of AdjutantReflex's forum avatars.