- Other StarImages (combined): 1/2/3/4
- When combined, the stars next to the central glyph spell "The Artifact Location", a discovery found after Server 04
- Discovered in Server 01, June 20
- Accompanying the .jpg files in Photoshop were four guidelines (blue lines used to line up shapes with the ruler in Photoshop) sectioning off a rectangle of the image. The vertical lines were at x=375px and x=763.5px. The horizontal lines were at y=426px and y=602.5 (1px over the bottom edge of the picture).
- The glyph depicted here is akin to the one on the back of Server 01 as well as on one of AdjutantReflex's forum avatars.